Saturday, May 1, 2010

Video Interview of Juvonte Reddic by WXII12 on committing to VCU

Winston-Salem's local news station WXII12 covered hometown school Quality Education Academy's successful year sending 3 players to 'big-time Division 1 programs'. Ram commit Juvonte Reddic headlines the interview which also includes Stargell Love (Baylor) and Aaron Bowen (Georgetown). WXII12 caught up with Reddic, Love, and Bowen as well as interviewing CEO Simon Johnson and QEA Head Coach Isaac Pitts on QEA and how the players balance academics and basketball.

On signing his LOI with VCU: "It's probably one of the highlight moments of my life."

On his future: "I wanna go to college all 4 years so I can just get a degree, just in case I don't make it to the league. So I'm gonna fall back on it, but my goal is to do well in college and later on be drafted into the NBA."

The feature also mentioned that all 3 players including Juvonte worked hard in the classroom and have GPA's over 3.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment